A hard-bound journal with a host of great features for artists, designers and creative spirits ON SALE!
Great for Watercolours
- The concealed wire-bound construction allows you to fully-open the journal and lay it flat
- The bound-in 100gsm* off-white, acid-free, mixed media paper gives minimal buckling
* Please note: The weight of the off-white paper of this sale product is lighter than that of full-priced journals previously sold on this website.
Great for Photo Projects and Designs
- Print onto the pre-cut (mushroom-cut) refill pages and then bind the printed page into your journal wherever you want it
- Print your designs, maps, photos, schedules, research etc
Refills of repositional paper (yes, the type you can bind-in or take out whenever you need to) can be purchased on this website
The welcome pack of refill pages includes plain repositional (mushroom-cut) paper and tab dividers
View our video to learn more about our mushroom-cut refillable pages (including how to print using your home printer!) and other features:
- Cover size: 216 (h) x 175 mm (w)
- Page size: 210 (h) x 143 mm (w)
- 50 sheets of 120gsm acid-free mixed media paper (bound-in)
- The additional welcome pack of refills containing
- 15 sheets of 120gsm mushroom-cut plain paper
- 4 sheets of 200gsm mushroom-cut tab dividers
- Concealed spiral binding
- Spine is cloth-bound. This attractive fabric-covered spine adds strength and neatly conceals the spiral binding
This gorgeous journal's cover features a painting by Natalie Rymer.